ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Digital camera dilemma

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Afternoon all.

I have a digital camera (samsung S850) and today i took 8/9 pics and foolishly forgot to put the memory card in. :rolleyes:

The pictures are now stored on the camera, but i need them on the memory card so that I can plug the card into my laptop and transfer the pics.

I don't have a data lead to go from the cam to the laptop, and i've lost the instruction manual to the camera, so don't know how i copy them from the camera to the memory card.....

Please please please can someone fix it for me to sort this out??!

NMoochas Grassyass x x

SchwepTek™
Mate, unless there is a transfer option on the menu to transfer from camera to memory card, then your gonna have to get a usb lead for the camera itself!!! Most cameras are just standard USB to miniUSB now anyway! Hang on and i'll go check if yours is!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I will make good hard man love to your bottom if you sort this out!

My mate is going to kick my ass if I can't sort it by tonight! lol

SchwepTek™
Just gonna have dinner LOL n then i'll sort it out. Think u just need standard cable which i have plenty of :) Be back in 15

SchwepTek™
Right u goon, u listening?

I just downloaded the manual for ur camera and it tells you exactly how to do it!!!

You got the manual handy?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Not got the manual... :(

Nice try tho geezer! I'll have to have another 'fiddle'

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nice try sweetcheeks, but i'm frikkin hopeless at this sort of thing!!! lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Griff you are a fcuking legend!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BIG kisses for you!!

Have the same camera! Right. Turn the camera on. Press the play button (to show your pictures). Press the menu button. Press the right hand part of the select ring and you will get a selection called "Copy to card". Press the down part of this select ring until the word Yes is highlighted. Press okay. You should get a Processing message and the images will be copied to the memory card.
Page 54 of the manual.
Doug

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
This forum is full of Top top dudes!! :)

Im attempting this now, i may still be here at 3am! lol

SchwepTek™
Dude i had the exact manual and page number ready for u last night! Got the cable too if u need it!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
he is from brizzol, give him time... and a bit of straw to chew on lol ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
he is from brizzol, give him time... and a bit of straw to chew on lol ;)

hahaha! pmsl! (fair comment tho.

Andy, thanks anyway mate. :)

Douglas Proctocologist, you sir, are a gent. all sorted! :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
its ok im from gloucestershire and most my family are from brizzol lol ;) going shopping in cribs tomorrow lol :(

SchwepTek™
Dan, are u going to the meet tomorrow??? I dont finish work till 8, is it still on or what? Shall we cruise down in convoy ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
my mother announced "we are going to cribbs, your driving, 10am start..." FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK SAKE! well schweppy if you see a red 200sx with a carbon bonnet and big wheels give me a wave or leave me a note lol :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Can't tomorrow mate. Not seen my dad for about two weeks (bizzare, he only lives 13 doors down from me!) so I said I will take him out on the hammer.