ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Digital photo frames

120d M Sport
Alright guys

Looking to buy the parents one of these. Can anyone make any particular reccomendations or offer some advice on what to go for?

Many thanks!

Astra (H) VXR
I got my grandparents one for Christmas last year, 4GB memory card fitted loaded up loads of pictures of the entire family.. Absolutely loved it they did...

I just got it from currys.. £30 with a memory card. I wasn't bothered about the make I just tried to find one that matched their decor.

Astra (H) VXR
The older generation are amazed by things like this and I think they would love it.. Put the pics on for them as well.. Unless they are quite good at that sort of stuff anyway.my grandparents wouldn't have a clue. Hence why I did it for them

It is a great idea mate, my mar sat there for the first few hours watching it like a tellie! Couldnt of got a better prezzie :approve: