ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dilemma

trying to see what you guys think.....basically Im living over in germany at the moment and have a LHD mk1 172.
Im looking at moving back to the UK, do you think its worth bring the car back with me or just selling it out here??

if I did bring it back with me but decided to sell it, say in a year, would it be worth the same as a RHD one?

Im just trying to think if theres anything else I needed to take into consideration?

cheers
--Mark :)

RB Clio 182

Sell it. A LHD car over here would be worth less. Plus if its registered in Germany there is the headache of getting it UK registered if you want to keep it over here. If you are moving over here permanently look at the deals over here being offered on second hand 172s or if you can stretch I hear you can get a 182 for a nice price ;)

yeah, what martin said, there so many RHD 172 for sale here, you would lose a lot of $$$ trying to sell a LHD here, esp with the 182 on sale now

thanks for the replies chaps!
looks like Im gonna have to get use to driving at UK speeds again or do what the King said *grin*

do you recon its best to revert it back to normal spec when selling it?
(get rid of the konis/eibachs/struts)

cheers!!

ta for that!

*LOL* if you wanna pay for the shipping!!
seriously tho, if ya thinking of up-rating the suspension, highly recommend the combo of konis/eibachs *grin*