ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DIMMA CLIO SUPERCHARGED

This is the spec, ive been told. How much do you think it is worth?

RENAULT CLIO 16v SUPERCHARGED DIMMA

ENGINE = 1.8 16v with a stage three supercharger which has only been on the car for 3000 miles which replaced the s2 charger, low compression pistons, group N racing paddle clutch, super chipped, full s/s exhaust with a 5” oval custom hand made back box but the manifold is still standard, high lift cams altogether it kicks out 230BHP

BODY = full Dimma body kit finished in a pearl

INTERIOR = Full cream leather seats with grey piping, rear head rest, power steering, electric windows, electric mirrors, factory fitted sunroof, rear wiper,

WHEELS/TYRES = 16” split rim alloys with 225/40/16

SERCURITY = Gemini anti-theft immobiliser which is insurance approved also a tracker is fitted on the car

SERVICE = The car has just had a major service, the work done was new super charger and cam belts, oil/air filters, new battery, new windscreen, vented disc and pads all round, a pair of front tyres, a tune up and other general service stuff.

HISTORY = The car has had three owners including me I have own it since 19/11/2000, the car has done just under 68400 I do have MOT’s dating back to 1995 to back up the mileage, lifetime guarantee for the back box, this car is one of only three specially prepared by Dimma they did the body kit/interior/wheels and spray work but the engine tuning was done by a guy in Belgium, when speaking to him to replace the super charger he said mine was the only one running!!!! I had the car put on the rolling road and have had the compression tested and it running spot on. Money spent regardless of cost and I do have a lot of paper work for things I’ve had done and replacement parts

BAD POINTS = front and rear bumpers need a re-spray, there are a few stone chips around the car.

THIS IS AWESOME BIT OF KIT A REAL HEAD TURNER, YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME VIEW THE CAR AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISERPOINTED IT LOOKS EVEN BETTER IN PERSON, IF THE RIGHT PRICE IS SORT I WILL GET THE BUMPERS DONE, HOPE I’VE GOT ALL THE INFO YOU WANT ? IF I’VE MISSED ANYTHING JUST GIVE US AN EMAIL

CHEERS PAUL

Whats wrong with that????

Sounds about right at £6k imo!! A turbod willy would go for more then £6k Must of cost him at least £3k getting the charger fitted and a standard Dimma goes for £4-5k.

Paintwork looks nice.