ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirt Cheap Net Book

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Located on here found via him.

My question is - Will this be ok for just browsing the net, and writing stuff on word? Thinking of getting it the GF as a gift (she always steals my MacBook and i'm sick of it) and all she does is facebook and college work.

Its either this or spend an extra 50 quid on a samsung one? (£200).
Opinions please :)

Fabia vrs tdi
Pay the extra £50 I looked at these before in Argos but read reviews on them and not so good.

Brother has a samsung one and it's great and superb battery life

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Those windows netbooks are gash, however i think they run OSX without issues.

Audi S1
They are s**t, my brother just bought the new Dell one £300 CPU runs at 50% just to keep it ticking!!

More fool him tbh.

Bus w**ker
Luke for what you want it for it will be fine. I've got one to take around to hotels when I'm away with work and as a dumping ground for my photos when I'm away for a while. Not a great computer by any stretch but for something cheap and s**t to watch p**n on and surf the net it will be reet. Just max out the RAM if you get one as 1Gb will make you want to self harm.