ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DIRTY SANCHEZ

Have any of you seen this wicked tv program on MTV my mate is one of the mad as F**K Skate dude if you havent yet seen it then check it out it well F**King cool

ITS A JACKASS TYPE OF THING
BUT WITH BOYS FROM THE UK

LET US NOW

SHORTY

yes, its MUCH better than Jackass.. Defo watching tonight, last night was the first Id seen.

I was aching so bad afterwards with all the laughing - seen it 4 times now, cus we recorded it.

Tabasco Sauce in Eyes, Jumping and Rubbing in nettles (including eating them) and the pulses on the arse muscles.. HAHAHAHAHA. Still laughing.

FANTASTIC program.

Daz.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

I know matt pritchard the guy with the dodgy hair and in the program cooks naked, the house he cooks in naked isnt his house mtv bought that house to do the filming in.

i met him through my step brother and we went to some pubs for some drinks i had to leave half way through from a cut on my head after they kept on daring me to smash a bear glass on my head, i got drunk and eventually did it and cut my head.

if u think the show is funny get the videos 1st is pritchard vs daiton and the second vid is called wasted which is bit that wernt shown in the first vid cos they were gonna make a dvd and have them as extras but didnt bother inn the end.

MaLicE

Toureg vW Transporte

have u seen the steve-o dvd? that is a vv quality dvd,i lost count of the amount of times ive seen it

Sorry.. But firstly, Jackass is the Daddy. Fact.

I only saw the first episode of Dirty Sanchez but didnt rate it. Try "World Famous" on Bravo. Better.. But still no Jackass.

Oh, and the CKY vids are well worth a look.. download on Kazaa. Very very hardcore!

A dirty sanchez is where you give a bird one up her arse then put your finger up there and wipe sh*t over her top lip..... I thought everyone knew that...

Anyway to add my bit... I think Jackass it funny and have seen the movie on pirate but I really really think them lot are gay.....