ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Disks...

R35 GTR
Get the brembos from yozzasport, only £59 for the fronts.

Just saw that its rears as well, so price is good.....

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Don't forget you will need new wheel bearings in the rears and abs rings fitted unless you have a 172 cup .

I can't see any bearings or rings on the pics ,i 'd e mail the seller and ask if they come complete with bearings and abs rings if i were you .

Shhh
Think the bearings need pressing into the rear disks, thats what makes renault items really expensive.

Not looked into the removal of bearings method etc, but surely rear wheel bearings wont be that much. As to ABS rings, no idea what they are.

Valver
If you're using the old bearings you might be ok, but new rear bearings aren't cheap... plus pressing etc...

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Rear disk with abs ring fitted .The ring with the teeth .

REARDISKWITHABSRING.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
AliasOmega said:
I get you now...

So do they come off?

Not sure , i think they do but they look like a right b**ch to get off , thats if they don't crack .

Don't know what you have , if its a 172 cup you won't need the abs rings anyway .

IIRC somebody posted that a pair of bearings are about £60 , correct me if somebody knows better .

If your car is pretty low mileage i'd just get the bearings pressed out and put in by a local engineering firm , they will probably only charge you a few quid , thats if you intend changing the rear disks at all , and if they need changing .

Skoda Fabia VRS
AliasOmega said:
I get you now...

So do they come off?

Yes they do come off, but Im not sure how easy it is.

I got charged a few hours labour, as the chaps who did mine had to use an asetaline tourch to heat the ring up.