ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dissapointed in ktec stage 2 tuning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read! The mods are declared

I find it hard to believe that (regardless of what power increase be it quoted or actual) that your insurer has not increased your premium at all. I've got years of experience with various cars and numerous mods and the only thing an insurers didn't increase my premium on were interior parts such as buckets harnesses and steering wheel.

I'd wager either you're fibbing or the person on the other end of the phone was a trainee who had no clue. Induction kits, exhaust etc all make the best part of f**k all difference but insurers are always happy to charge you for the pleasure.

Kawasaki ER6N
Lmao what makes you think i will crash before you? because of my age?

Based on statistics. Most young male drivers crash their first cars most being corsa b's or saxo 1.1s however you have a 172 and young drivers TEND to like showing off just look in and retail carpark on a sat night.

Nevertheless we shall see and tbh you must be a drug dealer to afford all that or maybe you could use some of your epic moneyz and pay rent which I guess mummy and daddy pay for you so you can run the Clio?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I find it hard to believe that (regardless of what power increase be it quoted or actual) that your insurer has not increased your premium at all. I've got years of experience with various cars and numerous mods and the only thing an insurers didn't increase my premium on were interior parts such as buckets harnesses and steering wheel.

I'd wager either you're fibbing or the person on the other end of the phone was a trainee who had no clue. Induction kits, exhaust etc all make the best part of f**k all difference but insurers are always happy to charge you for the pleasure.

Better get believing turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.