ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DIY NITOURS FOR LESS THAN £150 (PARTS)

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ALL ABOUT HOW TO DO IT YOURSELF (I HAVE) THEN JUST REPLY

I DO

AND ILL FREELY GIVE YOU THE LINK TO THE SITE, ITS VERY WELL LAYED OUT WITH DIAGRAMES DINO TEST RESULTS AND A STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO DO IT A DN WHERE TO GET ALL THE PARTS FROM.

MANY THANKS JAMIE

IT DOSNT MATTER IF YOU WIN BY AN INCH OR A MILE

BUT IF YOU GOT A CRAP CAR NOS WILL HELP MAKE IT LESS IMBARISSING

Skoda Fabia vRS

id like to know, post away, id also appreciate someone who knows about NOS like Nick Read / BenR havin a look an seein what they think of it

i aint sure if i should its so cheap and eays to do loads of clios will be doing it and then it will not be as fun when racing people, but imn getting my new laguna project under way soon hehehehehehe 20ltr 16v (140bhp) then a nice 100bhp shot of n20 hehehehehe cant wait.

dont know guys im not sure. u must promise not to miss use this information, and give it to little saxo and nova gitts.

must stick with us renault folks and i want to the respect i deserve na only kidding just say hi if you see me.

Skoda Fabia vRS

thanks SoLow

can i just say clio_king, this forum is for the sharing of information, if you put a post up offering it then the least you can do is put up the info when people ask for it, you just look childish in this thread to me..........

clio 20v

seen it before its got a lot of good info on it

if i was to make my own i think id buy the solenoids from nitrous solutions cos if they fail your f**ked it could blow ur engine

you dont really need much else a bottle, piping e.t.c and a bit of electrics its not hard to get hold of a fire extinguisher to use as a bottle

adi

yeah, its all right, but why dilly dally testing and worrying when you can get teh entire kit in bottle and all from me for under 500 quid........all from NOSWIZZARD......who make and supply the kits to nitrous solutions, wizzards of NOS etc etc...