ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dmn1989 Trophy

1998 BMW e46 323i
Sorry, serious?

You didn't look into why someone was warning people off your car?

Car looks great, I'm not criticising, just curious...

LY R26
i thought that haha.

it had a wee scuff on rear bumper and theres no trophy plate on it.
Scuff got fixed, but Renault dont keep the Number with the Chassis no so couldnt get the wee plate but hey im not bothered.

Car looks great and goes well

has a few wee niggly issues like up flow oxygen sensor and wheel bearing fault but nothing other than that.

cant wait for fcs so i can try out the cams on the track

1998 BMW e46 323i
Cool. Hardly justification for warning people off a car...

P.S. It's French mate, it'll always have niggly issues! I often get fault codes for my lambda sensor, been fine for 4 yrs tho, and both my rear bearings went at about 50 or 60k

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
i thought that haha.

it had a wee scuff on rear bumper and theres no trophy plate on it.
Scuff got fixed, but Renault dont keep the Number with the Chassis no so couldnt get the wee plate but hey im not bothered.

Car looks great and goes well

has a few wee niggly issues like up flow oxygen sensor and wheel bearing fault but nothing other than that.

cant wait for fcs so i can try out the cams on the track

FLOL, you stand more chance of trying them on a busy M25, watch videos of FCS track time.

TTRS & V50
Quality thread, was a good read, you pumped a lotta money in to this but looks mint. If i got a trophy i think a Mark Fish set up would defiantly be a first thing to get, glad you went for it. Sits quality.

Should have gone for 15' track wheels IMO. But you got 888 for cheap, so nae bad.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Nice Trophy, Sits much beter on the new set up.

It might be worth getting the inlets matched and do a few other bits just befor you get the car cammed and mapped. Just means your going to get the most value for money on the remap.

tiTTy & SV650
Carbon HJC helmet is similar to my bike helmet.

The workshop in Bishopbriggs pretty familar with 172/182's by now?

LY R26
how much are matched inlets roughly?

theres only 2 mechanics that i let near my car in here. tbf theyre good guys n know their s**t.

LY R26
cars booked in for removal of cat and middle silencer at C+C next tuesday so my sports cat will be for sale soon

LY R26
todays little jobs, took off old "Renault Sport" badge and replaced with the current "Renault Sport" badge from the 197/200:
DSC01488.jpg

DSC01489.jpg

Also removed the cover of the boot lid and the little plastic bit on the inside of the boot:
DSC01492.jpg

DSC01493.jpg

and a few more random pics:
DSC01490.jpg

DSC01491.jpg

DSC01481.jpg

DSC01483.jpg

DSC01485.jpg

Mental 172 Cup
whats the point in removing the bit if plastic in the boot and leaving the wiper motor installed ;) looking good mate

LY R26
no one had your R27 as a demo? :s

he has a black one standard with the stupid silver wing mirrors then a Nimbus one with xenons, recaros, cup spoiler n chassis, that was nice

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Very impressive build of a trophy.

Captured the Red very well, sometimes it looks crap in pictures.

LY R26
ordered the Renault Sport/Sabelt steering wheel

will see how it looks when here before deciding whether i will get it retrimed in leather or not