ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do Apple do post exchanges!?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Hi guys, my iPhone 5S battery is knackered. Noticed it depleting at a rate of about 10% per hour when just sitting there doing nothing. Left night I left it charged and woke in the morning to a completely dead phone :( firstly, anyone else had this!?

Secondly... unfortunately I can't actually drive atm due to an eye condition. So to the original question, do Apple do post exchanges? I've exchanged a broken iPhone at the store before but I can't get to one now. I've just exchanged a Surface over the post which was easy as.

Experiences appreciated!

Hi guys, my iPhone 5S battery is knackered. Noticed it depleting at a rate of about 10% per hour when just sitting there doing nothing. Left night I left it charged and woke in the morning to a completely dead phone :( firstly, anyone else had this!?

Secondly... unfortunately I can't actually drive atm due to an eye condition. So to the original question, do Apple do post exchanges? I've exchanged a broken iPhone at the store before but I can't get to one now. I've just exchanged a Surface over the post which was easy as.

Experiences appreciated!

You have to post your phone to them and they repair/replace it and post it back

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Is there an advanced exchange where they send you one out before you send yours back? Would be handy... that's what I done with Microsoft.

Call Apple Technical Support to request a replacement iPhone through AppleCare Express Replacement Service. An advisor will guide you through the process, which involves a courier delivering a replacement iPhone in exchange for your original iPhone. You must be prepared to give your original iPhone to the courier upon delivery of the replacement iPhone. If you are not prepared to make that exchange, please understand that the courier will not be able to deliver the replacement iPhone.

Info for ers here: http://support.apple.com/kb/index?page=servicefaq&geo=United_Kingdom&product=iphone

Click express replacement service