ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do i Feel guilty.....

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
yes i do very much....

after going up to wolverhampton to collect my new wheels i noticed the crazy amount of dead flying animals mounted on the front of my car, as i am visiting Rich tomorrow for a PC'ing the plan was to wash and clay the car anyway....

i thought i would get some pictures at the amount of bugs
100_2129.gif

100_2128.gif

and then noticed that i had another flying animal mounted to my car...see if you can spot it
100_2126.gif

closer..
100_2127.gif

yes it was a bird..i had no idea at all.....it was properly wedged in, i had to get my dads pruneing gloves to get it out...was almost sick...

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
:eek: killer! i would of almost been sick to mate pricking a bird out , it do any damage to the car?

Cam

182 Cup
omg i thought it was a moth!!! coat it in the colnels southern fried recipe and have it for supper.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
was properly wedged, if you look in the last pic you can see its wing below the splitter

i don't think it did any damage at all, can't even remember it happening....

No more clio's for me!
Serious amount of flyage there pal...got loads stuck to mine after going up and down the m5 the past few days, funny enough it was near wolvo where the flys got really crazy....i'm not saying nout ;)

106 GTi
Glad you removed that rather than let me find it ;)

Likewise - Drove through a load of green flys on the M5 the other night, not a problem until earlier I had to use the wipers and have smeared them all over. Hoping the rain is washing them all off now.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
yep rich it was completely washed and clayed...then it poored down with rain.....lol

am looking forward to tomorrow, should be there around 2 i reckon...

106 GTi
It sure did rain.

Spot on mate, will give me a chance to have some lunch before the hardwork begins!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww!!!! Lucky to have not done any damage though. Last year when me and Djw Dave were taking an engine out of an accord we found a dead field mouse in the engine bay!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Cam said:
omg i thought it was a moth!!! coat it in the colnels southern fried recipe and have it for supper.

LMAO hahaha superb. I thought it was a giant moth. I have already phoned RSPCA they are en-route.;)

BMW E46 330i Touring
So, you feel guilty for the potential damage to the car, right? :) I haven't touched my intake pipe since I bought the car, but I'm worried what I'll find in there!

And 2pm start at Rich's... big mistake, you'll miss out on lunch! ;) Reckon you'll be really impressed by the work though, that blue should really gloss up well with a bit of machine work.

106 GTi
He did'nt know about the lunch! ;)

It's Saturday so would Neil would have not got the Sunday special today anyway, I would have made him a Sandwich if he was lucky!

Just need it to stay dry now.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, sorry Rich... uh, yeah, I meant half a pack of biscuits that I found in my glove box... :eek:

Hope the weather holds up :)

Williams 2
Lol at the bird....seem to be a rather large amount of flies around at the mo...they cook onto the bonnet!:mad:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Rich said:
He did'nt know about the lunch! ;)

It's Saturday so would Neil would have not got the Sunday special today anyway, I would have made him a Sandwich if he was lucky!

Just need it to stay dry now.

you cursed it rich.....lol...it was sunny when we got onto the motorway...such a shame

cheers for the day rich

all traces of said bird have now been removed