ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do I have any thing to worry about.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

i wouldnt worry mate. 1300cc. quite fast for the engine but Craggy wasted a non standard one in his VTS a couple of weeks back. There is a vid on here somewhere!

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos

I nailed one, suppose theyre pretty quick of the mark for what they are, but seem to top out at 110mph...youll kill it in a 172 i reckon

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

A walk in the park, a 172 need not worry against a 1.3, never back down either cause any hatch would have to be special to beat a 172 mate, and if it did then, itd be no shame. :cool:

I raced a Scooby WRX last week, a 16vs first gear is very close to a Scooby Turbos (in a rolling start anyway). :D

lol Swift GTis 1.3 16v twin cam... about 105 bhp standard but they are very very light and flimsy... I think 0-60 is pretty quick but a 172 will kill it. unless its running highly modded... only way to know is to try... if you lose then mod your car lol

Apart from that you can get a 270bhp turbo conversion from a company called AVO.

Theyre not too hard to get to 150bhp (forged pistons, blueprinting, cam etc). Many owners use small HKS/Garrett turbos for 250bhp-300bhp.

Id be scared, very scared.

Quote: Originally posted by Matt - Leics on 18 February 2003

Paul you pussy ( ).. you shouldnt just race cars youre pretty sure you can beat!
i dont bother racing normally but this guy is a prick with a ego the size of texas.