ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DO NOT BUY FROM CARISMA

Under no circumstances do I suggest people buy from Carisma(please note the spelling). They are very evasive concerning delivery dates and will fob you off when you enquire as to status of your item. They can be very rude and in my opinion very unproffessional. Please do not purchase anything from them!

hmmm, with prima, unless they have it on the shelf when u walk in there....dont buy it. youll be waiting for years, took em 3 times to send me p2 eyebrows back in the day and still they bodged it.

Ray

It would appear that Prima can do quality work and do sell some nice stuff, but thier customer relations is sh*t, and they cant be arsed running about trying to get stuff in the post, so they are very slow at delivering stuff.

Alex M

BMW 320d Sport

Ill second that and I cant think of many people whove got good things to say about Prima. I waited 4 months for a spoiler to come through.