ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do Renault change specs at year end

3 MPS, MX5

Ive got a 182 due on the 9th Dec for the wife but want to order a V6 for March 01st on an 05 plate, but do Renault normally update specs for a new model year like some other manufacturers?

I think its around the august holiday period that they do it, they changed the 172 spec to include cruise control in august 2003 so maybe thats an indicator!

3 MPS, MX5

Ok thanks, maybe there wont be anymore changes before my order then.

I have just spoken to the saleman regarding the V6 and I cannot have any leather upgrades at all now, so it means the only option on the V6 is id paint.

I cant see there being any other options for the V6, there could be recaro seats in a few months time but from what ive been told by Jeremy they dont fit the V6 at the moment because of issues with the gear surround. The production of the V6 ends septemper 2005, so maybe there will be some special options at the end of production to clear any stock. Im sure when Jeremy reads this he will reply with his insider knowledge.

As for the ID leather your dealer is right, the leather is no longer an option as it has been ended by renault because of poor uptake of it in the Uk, its overpriced anyway in my opinion.