ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do Renault Still make...

Lionel Richie
only available from renault £3340+vat NEW

or £3k for a service exchange unit

all manufactures have to be able to supply parts for 10years after final date of manufacture

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
wedge, why the fuk someone would choose a service exchange unit over a new one for the differnce of £300 would be beyond me

someone I know said he could fit me a refurbed engine for £1600-£1700 (that was from a renault dealer) but I guess they get discount.

Lionel Richie
someone I know said he could fit me a refurbed engine for £1600-£1700 (that was from a renault dealer) but I guess they get discount.

only about 10% though

sachs shocks are available (cheaper than renault) you just to know the right people ;)

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
only available from renault £3340+vat NEW

or £3k for a service exchange unit

all manufactures have to be able to supply parts for 10years after final date of manufacture

With exception to rover :clown:

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
But Rover aren't able to supply them. Obv parts are ten a penny due to the nature of the beast. Never a dull moment with a Rover in your life... lol. Quirky little things.