ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do u ever look at your Clio and think

M140i
Awwwwww, isn't she cute! Couldnt help but take a picture at the petrol station yesterday

30092007132.jpg

Sorry for bein sad lol!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Lol. Not usually at my own car, but i do when i see some of the pics on this forum :eek:

APR LCR225
You will blow somebody up using electronic devices in the petrol station;) lol!

Lovely car mate, crackin pic..:)

Clio MK2 (1.2)
ye i do actually, as she sit's lower tha other car people just look and i just smile, but god damm she needs a clean .

nice pic there fella

LY V6 with Recaros
I do! :eek: I love walking back to her in a carpark, always makes me think awww bless coz it stands out so much!

Liking the pic. My car is pretty ugly though :( So I get in and plant my foot and it makes me feel better :rasp:

ST
i like it when i stop after a hard drive, get out and smell that hot car/brakes smell.

I love the 'ting ting ting ting' from the exhaust, heat sheild(s) when i come in late at night and park it up in the garage after coming home over the back road from the GF's, i can do 8 miles in 10 mins dead and 90% of that is B road...

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
I had the very same thought the other day walking back to my 182 after filling her up. I love it

i keep checking my car while im ment to be working ;) i aways grin as i walk out of work to see her her at the end of the car park :approve: an shes all mine :D