This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Got my Coilys declared but never thought about the audio... if its stolen then i guess ill buy more but would it invalidate my policy if i crashed or something?
i was told by NU Direct that you didnt have to declare it - but then if its stolen your a bit fucked as they wont pay out for the equipment thats gone so its really at your discretion
In my old 306 gti-6 I was insured with Direct Line. Sub and parcel shelf and face of HU got nicked in my work car park. The scum that did it also nicked my interior light. Anyway, I'd never declared what I had in there, but I got a call a week later, after calling up about the broken lock getting fixed etc, and the guy replace all my Sony gear (of which direct line had no knowledge) with all the latest Alpine stuff. Don't know whether thats just Direct Line or a case of me being lucky. The policy had £750 in car audio cover on it, but it didn't seem to matter if it was standrad pug stuff or aftermarket. Maybe depends on the insurance company?