ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

do u think its worth it

Go and have a look and see how you feel about it I reckon - Williams are a nightmare to value IMO! :confused:

Get a friend to go along and take some pics so you can post them up here perhaps?

82K is about average mileage, so no probs there! The car looks immaculate (as said in description!) and yeah I would buy it! I think £4000 is good value for this car!

Just make sure it drives well and the seller is respectable incase the car is missing a fsh!

Good Luck :cool:

nope def not worth 4k!! ity was serviced up to this owner getting it at 66k then nothing! tax runs out this month, needs new discs n pads all round, front bumperv was hanging off! the drivers door card had a great big hole it in were someone has been resting them arm or something, all the wheels really need a good refurb! it was a williams 2 but only said williams on it no 2??, do these age williams have a sunroof btw and front door speakers?