ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What one? :S

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
First 3 have no cup packs so a big no for me.

Last one looks decent enough and has the cup packs, but it is a cup so no climate, leather etc.

Nothing at the mo :(
meh there's not many around near me

And its gotta be a trade so i can get rid of my punto

Il widen my search to 100 miles.. 1 sec

Or if anyone wants to look on auto trader for me? postcode is bn16 3nn

If you trade it in you'll lose out. Having no part-ex puts you in a much much better position to buy a car, whether it be a dealers or private.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Cup packs will make it a lot easier to sell on, and also looks a lot better.

Don;t think mine is for sale now, don't want to get rid. Not for any less than 7k anyways!!

Mini Cooper S sport
OK, I'm giving my opinion without looking at anyone else's replies first!

The first three don't have either of the cup packs, and the RB is a Cup so I wouldn't bother with that (and it's missing the front splitter anyway).

If you didn't want one with cup packs or it doesn't bother you then I'd go for the second one because it's one of the two newest and has lowest mileage, but TBH I'd hold out for a 182 with the suspension and spoiler packs.

OK, I'm giving my opinion without looking at anyone else's replies first!

The first three don't have either of the cup packs, and the RB is a Cup so I wouldn't bother with that (and it's missing the front splitter anyway).

If you didn't want one with cup packs or it doesn't bother you then I'd go for the second one because it's the newest and has lowest mileage, but TBH I'd hold out for a 182 with the suspension and spoiler packs.

Whats wrong with the RB one apart from its a cup? Cause i quite like it

Mini Cooper S sport
As said above, cheap and nasty interior, no xenons, manual aircon. But buy it if you like it, people are just giving their opinions which you asked for.

I'm just trying to help, you didn't say how much you want to spend. Find your own bloody car then :p

Plus it's not just about 'alloys', the car actually handles better with the cup suspension pack, looks better with the anthracite alloys and will be easier to sell on. Plus the FF interior is a much nicer place to be.

a turbo'd yellow car
they all bitsh as the cup doesn't have climate control or xenon lights plus rain sensors and auto lights! but its got a better saspention setup lower by 10mm and is lighter plus a tad quicker (not that you would tell) the cup's only come in inferno and race blue!

i'll sell you mine for 6800 thoe ;)

Another thing im interested in this one

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...cleYearOfManufacture=2004&vehicleRegLetter=04

No cup packs but oh well :D

they all bitsh as the cup doesn't have climate control or xenon lights plus rain sensors and auto lights! but its got a better saspention setup lower by 10mm and is lighter plus a tad quicker (not that you would tell) the cup's only come in inferno and race blue!

i'll seel you mine for 6800 thoe ;)

well im sure i can turn on air con myself..the lower setup is cool to. and xenon lights... lights are lights :p

a turbo'd yellow car
lol exactly! you can just bye xenon bulbs like i did plus i never use the aircon anyway to save fuel and i have eyes in my head to tell if its rainning or to dark :eek: but the seats arn't leather but you can get some good seats for 200qid! iv got recaros thoe so im fine! :approve:

Ozzed Clio
the second one has been lowered and windows tinted. dosent look good to me. fourth one down is nice. mind u i do luv rb alot. :eek:

i havent haggled it yet.. and nope i dont mind asking :)

Cause i dont know if i can even get it yet..

But....

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME PRICE THIS!!

Right.. it has no TAX. last service was late 06. MOT im guessing a year.. and im giving him my punto for £500 p/x

So how much plus my car should i offer?

Plus.. should i try and get a service and aux belt change out of him? if so how much then?

Vectra SRi
Plus.. should i try and get a service and aux belt change out of him? if so how much then?

i wouldn't let him do anything to it mate, i'd be looking at knocking the money off the price so you can pay a dealer to do it! when i bought my 182 i was promised a service before i picked it up, they just topped the oil up and stamped the book! wouldn't trust any dealers to be honest

ok. well if i buy it as it is.. how much should i pay him plus my car? bare in mind im gonna ask for it to be taxed for 6 months tooq.. cause im not driving it 60 miles with no tax lol

But....

Right.. it has no TAX. last service was late 06. MOT im guessing a year.. and im giving him my punto for £500 p/x

...its not been serviced since late 06????:dead:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
no way would i buy that. you cuold get one with a few more miles on with cup packs.

Yeh all the non cup packed haters will say new wheels/suspension you will never tell but for resale purposes i wouldn't touch one.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD

So i'm guessing it's be serviced once in 5 years? It's got no tax And it's due a cambelt and aux belt, and it has no cup packs?

Walk away TBH just to service and tax it will be best part of £700-800

Renaultsport 200

But....

Don't buy this man!! Its not had a service since 06? No belts? No Tax? How long has this thing been off the road and why?

Don't rush, just because you test drove it doesnt mean you have to buy it.

I would absolutely not buy this car.

Right i put a deposit down on it cause

He is taxing it for me.. getting a years MOT and getting it serviced for me

Im not fussed about cup pucks or anything like that

rps13
hope that comes with belts

if not then get them done before you drive it properly, otherwise you're tempting fate for a cambelt snappage