ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do You Think I've Got A Problem?

I have owned many cars in the past, most of them Clios, but this is the question, how many is too many?

At present I own:

1x 1.2 16v Campus Sport 2006 model

2x 1.8 RSi 1995 / 1996 model

1x V6 2005 model

So, am I greedy, is this the norm, or do I have a problem?:S

Plus, the Mrs has an Espace too.....

......Renault city:approve:

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
if you do, i think me and my dad do too! between us we have 11 renaults 7 of which are clios! 3 of them clios are mine! :eek:

Mustang, S13, AX GT
yus you both have a small problem, you're supposed to evolve with your car tastes ;)

Clio 1.4 16v Billabong
Do this mean you have allot of money???

If so why dont you get rid off one or two an buy something bigger?

106 GTi
If you have the space for them all where is the problem, know that I would have a few more cars if I had somewhere to keep them

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
I dont think there is any thing wrong with having that number of cars, as long as they all get used sometime or other that fine.

Must be a right pain in the arse when it comes to washing all the cars though. LOL

80MPG BEEZA
personally i wouldnt want that many cars i means two's alot three would be my max unless i was creating a dream garage

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
not greedy at all, there was a point where i had 2 cars stored at my work and 2 on my drive, and 1 at my mates unit, slowly got wittled down to just one car and for the 1st time since passing my test i now only have one car, soon to change tho

there are 5 people in my family

we have 7 cars , a scooter and a caravan on our drive haha

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
project car
fun car
work horse
towing car
and random shed aquired along the way in my experience

The Espace is the wifes, and it's the work horse.

The Vee is my toy.

The RSi I use for going to and from work.

The other RSi is for donar parts at the mo.

The 1.2 I must sell:eek:.

Saxo VTS
I find I'm generaly obsessed with French hatchbacks. If I won the lottery my garage would be full of Clio's, Saxo's, 106's, R5's and 306's.

Just normal.