ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

does 182 replace 172

Abarth 595 Trufeo

No 172 has been replaced by the 182.

The renault dealer may have some in stock now due to cancelled orders, over stock etc but next year no way.

H

dfdf

Ive been checking on Tesco Website and the insurance prices for both cars look to be identical despite the increase in power. Plus if youre looking to buy a 172 its good news as the introduction on the 182 should make them a couple of grand cheaper second hand :D

Though Im sure not everyone will be entirely happy bout that obviously !

There was a new sliver 172 in the Slaters ( of Abergele, N Wales) showroom last week. Sales bloke was keen to do a deal...

Quote: Originally posted by aledw on 10 February 2004

There was a new sliver 172 in the Slaters ( of Abergele, N Wales) showroom last week. Sales bloke was keen to do a deal...
...and theyve had a monaco blue one for a while, but not sure if its used or not

If youre interested Renault Birmingham have a silver 172 in the showroom which the salesman said they could "Do a good deal on" when I went to ask about a 182.

There is a place in Cheshire that had 3 black 3 blue 2 red and 2 silver 172s back in January. I nearly bought one, but as they wouldnt budge much on the price I have now waited for a 182. They were imports but came with a 3 year warranty.

R

rich[182]

new silver cup at harratts renault wakefield J39 M1. been in 6 wks so possible deal to be had.