ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does an iPhone 4 on Orange work in Aiya Napa?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Will I be able to get signal or is it not worth bothering?

(I'm insured so got that bit covered....)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I'm sure Aiya Napa has mobile masts so you'll be fine.

In Ibiza last year I couldn't get signal on Orange at all. Thought someone on here might have been with an iphone to Napa?!

I honestly don't believe it makes any difference what phone you have. The network yes, but as Revels said if there are phone mast's you should be able to connect to a network.

Depends if Orange automatically enable roaming or not. Call them and ask them. If roaming isn't enabled on your account, it won't work.

RIP Dan
It actually depends if Orange have a roaming agreement with the operators on Aiya Napa. If Orange are an operator in Aiya Napa then yes you will be fine.

Phone Orange Uk and ask them.

I wouldnt take an iPhone away, get some cheapo Nokia, you are bound to get pissed and lose it or get it nicked.

Edit....2 operators, MTN and Vodaphone also one Virtual op using Vodaphone. Orange should have an agreement with them. Check though.

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Depends if Orange automatically enable roaming or not. Call them and ask them. If roaming isn't enabled on your account, it won't work.

As default on a Pay monthly account I think they do.
Recently went to France and it automatically went to roaming, got a few texts saying what the roaming charges etc are.

In short.. You should be fine.

Ph1 Non Sport
Just come back from Tunisia and my iphone had no signal the whole time, even though when manually searching it came up with the foreign one but wouldn't connect. my GF's Blackberry had same problem so ring up orange and ask.