ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anybody know anything about this car

Da

Less

I can tell you some details... which show that the current owner hasnt had it that long...

Manufacturer
Renault

Model
CLIO 16V

Body type
3 door hatchback

Colour
Black

Fuel type
Petrol

Date manufactured
31 December 1993

Number of previous owners

Last owner change
04 March 2005

fookin hell 9 owners !!!
blimey.
it doesnt look too bad though (from the pics) but all he keep s saying is how fast it is, if he keep s saying that i reckon it must have had a hard life - ie thrashed to death.

clio 172 ph1

Just been on ebay this morning, and it was supposed to have 1 day left on it. For some reason the bidding has ended and gone back down to £1. Either someone has made him a decent offer or something not quite right has gone on??

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by cat171 on 27 July 2005

fookin hell 9 owners !!!
blimey.
it doesnt look too bad though (from the pics) but all he keep s saying is how fast it is, if he keep s saying that i reckon it must have had a hard life - ie thrashed to death.
Thats what I thought. Youre not telling me that all previous 9 owners have kept a decent record and/or maintenance for that car?

D.