ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does Anybody Know this clio?

ZED TEA
Hi, After owning my Zt for just over a year ive decided I need to get back into a clio again, this time a 1*2.

Ive been around a looked and driven a few, but one has taken my eye, its a 2004 182 Slightly modified.

Advert Below

http://www.yellowhatmotors.co.uk/us...naultsport-182-3dr-birmingham-201215463926644

A few things worried me though

1. Dashboard has been taken out at some point, maybe just to repaint the dash surrounds? ( I could easily rectify)

2.The engine's been painted and different ht Leads fitted

Drives Great, pulls where it should, gear changes feel as tight as a renault can be..

Does anyone know if the old owner was on cliosport atall?

And a photo of the engine bay that I Taken...

Cambelt and Dephaser hasn't been done yet but I will be knocking them down for this ;)

Thanks for any help in advanced!

Clio
looks tidy enough to me mate, especially with FSH aslong as you knock them down for the belts, seems like a good buy

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
full service history with the most important service missed off?

but it looks like a minter if you can get them to change the belts :) i think itll have been on here at some point with the turinis and painted inlet

TTRS & V50
LMAO, this FSH does make me laugh.

I swear nothing actually has FSH. Cambelt is apart of the service schedule. So it's not really FSH.

ZED TEA
Thanks for the reply's, I will go again next week, if its there i will put a deposit down I think, and fred Thanks for that I will pm you for some service prices if thats okay? belts are going to need doing.

Hopefully back in a Clio soon :)

Clio 182 BG FF
Thanks for the reply's, I will go again next week, if its there i will put a deposit down I think, and fred Thanks for that I will pm you for some service prices if thats okay? belts are going to need doing.

Hopefully back in a Clio soon :)

Did you buy in the end?