ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

does anyone do lower subframes for the standard seats?

rps13
lol alex i didnt even put those bits back in, i just took the whole lot of the black washer things off and bolted back up :p

pffffff hahaha i'm a loser though as you can tell by the gloves.

alex does your seat slide real stiff now?

only put the plastic bits back in so you couldn't see the floor!

yes mate you are looking for these bungs
DSC_0010-1.jpg

remove and then remove these bolts:

DSC_0012-1.jpg

the other two bolts are in the exhaust channel, there are two bit circular cutouts you will have to feel for with your hand.

take out the mounts:

DSC_0024-1.jpg

DSC_0033-1.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

wack these back in with some washers and your 15mm lower exactly.

you will need a long 1/2'' socket for the bolts

Alex.

Great guide cheers mate :)

I may give it a go if i ever get of this oil rig.

Do you have any pics on the way the standard metal washer goes in with the wee thin bit of rubber that was cut off the big rubber Mounts ???

I take it the standard replacement metal washer goes in first then the cut off rubber bit from the mounts on top of it.
Sorry if it sounded a sillty question ;)

And are thy bolts tight and are the rubber caps on the floor pan easy enough to remove ?

rps13
well sometimes bits of carpet get stuck in the rails

easy fix, get rid of the whole f**king carpet haha

Rubber washers- dude i only put them there so it looked a bit more factory, just cut the top rim off the nearside mounts and threw it back between the rail and floor

TrackCar & F30 330d
I'v just finished lowering the drivers seat. Its really great, i'v gone for the impractical way and have just taken the whole metal part out. I'v set the seat in my driving postition so its pretty much sat on the carpet.
Very good mod tho :)
I'v put some pics on the "Clio" media section.

200 Gordini
Going to do this with my recaros tomorrow.

What size washers shall i put under the frame so it doesn't catch the carpet as much?