ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone else get talking to these utter drivellers.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Yeah. I think he did it because he was getting stick for his car. Made a second account and posted positive comments about it.

Yeah. I think he did it because he was getting stick for his car. Made a second account and posted positive comments about it.

Ok... thats plain stupid... considering admin could prob see it was the same ip address..

Ill happy talk to myself and respond to myself... but wouldnt go that far!!!

Radical SR3
Don't get involved with dick waving dyno figures at all, I stopped doing that a long time ago. Having a billion hp means f**k all if you can't drive it. Ask the dickhead in the tuner R34 at the Ring the other week when I went past him in a 125hp Swift.

Funniest thing a guy said to me once at a petrol station:

bloke: 'what's that paint mark on your car? I've seen it on a few cars'
me: 'that's a nurburgring sticker, if you've driven your car round the nordschliefe you can add the sticker, it shows you're a hero'
bloke: 'so it's not something wrong with the paint?'
me: 'yeah it is actually, I need to get it looked at..thanks for pointing it out to me'

W

WAR 23N

There are some pure bunny on's out there aren't there? Looool

I'd of said stop chatting sh*t Mate.... You look stupid