ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone else get talking to these utter drivellers.

best thing is in the subject of the add the cars 200bhp, and in the detail its 210bhp, he got all this bhp gain from an exahust, a decat, and an induction kid.... i reckon his mate did the math and told him that... cos its a super quick car bruv!

Cup 172
best thing is in the subject of the add the cars 200bhp, and in the detail its 210bhp, he got all this bhp gain from an exahust, a decat, and an induction kid.... i reckon his mate did the math and told him that... cos its a super quick car bruv!

dont forget the 17" alloys :/

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

Im sure if he went in a genuine 210bhp or so road going clio like Porkies one he would be quite surprised how different it actually is to what he THINKS 210bhp is like.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Lol... are you suggesting he is lying on his add?

No, the opposite really mate, I bet he would pass a lie detector test if asked what power his car is.

Ie he really does probably BELIEVE its that power, even though it isnt, so if he went in one that was, it would be quite an education for him.

The people selling all this aftermarket stuff are to blame, they lie to people to take their money, like the "RS192 exhaust" etc, and renault themselves with the "197" etc which are blatant lies as well.

Simple story that happen to a member on here (wasnt me), but i got involved was the following:
The Kid "You need to turn the actuator up on your turbo" (bearing in mind it was a 182 that was standard)
The User on here "Oh yer i better do that"
The Kid "It will make it faster"

The user on here told all of us... we then came out with the following lines and confused him some more
Me "My clio has a flux capaciter, much better gains than an a turbo"
The Kid "What does it do"
Me "at 88mph it just flys"

My mate (will call him mate 1, has a type R)
Mate 1 "Can you help me check to see if im leaking V-Tech"
The Kid "Yer, what do i need to do"
Mate 1 "Get under the car with this (a plastic spoon) and see if any liquid drops on it, if it does im prob leaking v-tect"
The Kid was a bit dubious, but got under the car

My other mate (will call him mate 2) has an MX5
Mate 2: "Do you think my waffle sprocket is broken"
Me: " Deffinatly looks that way, can see syurp everywhere (has a gasket leaking)"
Kid 2: "Didnt know theres such think as a waffle sprocket, what do you mean by Syurp"
Mate 2: "its basically a type of oil"

Now the best part to all of this, is that he's prob repeated what we have told him to other people, and told them they wanna get a Flux Capaciter cos my mates got one and its fast, he'll prob tell type r owners that their v-techs leaking and prob try and tell someone who has an oil leak that their waffle sprockets going and they have syurp everywhere!

It was much more satisfying letting him believe he was right!

Fair play... im not that bad in real life!

Im sure your not... by the way i know it seems that everyone thinks im like joey essex, im far from it... i just dont take my life (personal life) to serrious, hench the name... didnt actually realise the effect it would have on here!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Im sure your not... by the way i know it seems that everyone thinks im like joey essex, im far from it... i just dont take my life (personal life) to serrious, hench the name... didnt actually realise the effect it would have on here!

WTF. Did you just quote and speak to yourself?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I didnt... but looks like somethings been edited... weird... ok... ill go quite! lol!

If you didnt, then who the hell were you trying to quote as you reply wouldnt make sense in reference to any other reply that I can see.

Did you just forget you wrote it and think it was someone else? lol

If you didnt, then who the hell were you trying to quote as you reply wouldnt make sense in reference to any other reply that I can see.

Did you just forget you wrote it and think it was someone else? lol

I actually dont even know what happened there! lol! :S

1.2 16V Dynamique
The flux capacitor is absolutely nothing without a Mr. Fusion... I hear it's standard on all new Clios now...

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
One thing i will say about Renault Sport ownership. Once you appreciate them for what they are thats when they can really be enjoyed.

Personally speaking - i wouldnt listen to half of the tits that have approached anyone with a Clio RS

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
A guy told me that his 1.6 coupe civic had a turbo... He could feel it kick in between the higher revs. Asked him if it was vtec and he said it stood for " variable turbo'd ecu civic"

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Who was it that actually had conversations with themselves? Made up a second account or something? Was a while ago now.

Edit: Hazza/182 punk?