ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anywhere actually still fix clio sunroofs?

Clio mk2 1.4 ph3
Hi all, my clio is a 54 reg 1.4 with manual sunroof and it appears to potentially be leaking slightly. I have read many threads and articles about how this is a common problem. When the weather is very wet, usually at night time, the inside of my front windscreen and sometimes back windscreen is covered in moisture which has to be wiped off with a towel before I can drive. There doesn't appear to be any visible drips yet however. Under the sun visors can feel slightly damp also. Many threads I have read say to use 'bettawindscreens' or contact 'bettabob' so I found his website yet both his numbers just ring out with no answer.
So basically the point(s) of this thread are as follows:
1. Does anyone actually still fix this problem?
2. Can anyone accurately diagnose if the sunroof is the problem/cause of the leak?
3. How much will it cost? or is it a case of having to go back to renault now?

Although the leak is currently not that bad in terms of ruining the interior or soaking the interior, the cold weather is now meaning the moisture is freezing on the inside of my windscreen which is a pain in the arse!

Any help would be appreciated,
thanks
Matt

Focus RS + S3
In the guides section it shows you how to seal it yourself, not hard at all, it cost me a fiver of silicone sealant from B&Q

Took about an hour or so, no more wet seats in the mornings :)

Clio mk2 1.4 ph3
yeah i've looked at a few guides on how to do it yourself etc although some people say it still hasn't fixed the problem. I'm also not entirely confident that I would do a particularly good job