ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does changing wheels affect tracking?

Possibly a really stupid question here,

Fitting camber bolts on the front and putting some 10mm rear axle spacers on, and would like to get the car set up / geometry done

For winter I'm running my 182 Alloys, and I'm getting my Turinis refurbished which I'll put back on once winter has gone

What I'm wondering is If I got my car tracking/geometry done now would I need it done again once I put the Turinis on?

Both are 16", but do have different offset (Turinis are cup offset, which is ET37 I believe, no idea what the 182 alloys are)

Possible chance they would have the same tyres on as each other

Just don't fancy having to spend £50 quid twice

Cheers

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
i replaced a top mount bearing on my pms would that knock out my tracking?

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Whenever you disturb your suspension by undoing things the small chances are magnified in the tracking etc..

It shouldn't be anything to worry about, but try not to fk with it after its tracked.. Worse case, get it checked on a machine as its free..