ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

does this reali happen in a 182...

SQ5
Mine does it all the time around roundabouts, I need one of them external cameras to get a video of it. I've never seen it do it but you just feel it lose grip and go out lol!

Lee

BMW M2C
They easily do it:

spa07.jpg

renault clio 1.6 rsi
kewl lol
my car does it on roundabouts if im going right and i go a bit to fast
lol i lerv it coz theres more presure on the front wheel on the opposite side to the cockin wheel and it makes this funny screchin sound like it wants mercy
haha
i do it on purpose sometimes esp in the rain

renault clio 1.6 rsi
even better nearly on 2 wheels if thts the case lol
lol
if i go all the way round and its a small one it trys to put me on the passenger seat
good jobs seatbelts are required by law or id need to put the steerin wheel on the other side
:D

Black 197
kewl lol
my car does it on roundabouts if im going right and i go a bit to fast
lol i lerv it coz theres more presure on the front wheel on the opposite side to the c**kin wheel and it makes this funny screchin sound like it wants mercy
haha
i do it on purpose sometimes esp in the rain

By the sounds of it you have a first class ticket to hospital ! May be funny as you say but when you loose it and smash into something/someone im sure the "fun" factor will fade... If you wanna drive like a pleb take it on a track iirc thats what they are for

Rant over

renault clio 1.6 rsi
i didnt say tht but sometimes i wonder
it seems like blondes old people and some women clearly cant drive its like they are scared of the cars they are driving and are so gentle with them they are always doin like 15 mph
sorry if Nicole is blonde but each to their own flol
but you gotta agree ?

it's going to be fairly easy to do and lots of hatches with rear beams like the Clios do it readily - probably won't be able to feel it - just 'needs' a slow, sharp corner taken with a little enthusiasm. it's not dangerous - people aren't going straight to hell or anything

coiled 'berg
my 172 does it, quite a fun surprise after driving an omega for 3 years and a focus for 3 years, really made me smile !!

clio 1.6 rsi
i do it in my rsi on a dodgy corner tht ya can end up wiv a wheel off the ground but i dnt like to do it as ya neva kno whts around the corner but it can b fun

Nippy white cup
it seems like blondes old people and some women clearly cant drive its like they are scared of the cars they are driving and are so gentle with them they are always doin like 15 mph
but you gotta agree ?

Lol She isn't blonde and certainly isn't afraid of the car

R26, R27
few weeks a go i saw mk5 golf gti do this was surprised as its a heavy beast. it was racing an audi.you just turn in really quick

Lee

BMW M2C
but you gotta agree ?

I went out in the car with Nicole that day. She can seriously drive. The girl was fearless. lol

In fact, I've been out in track with quite a few female drivers, most don't push anywhere near as hard as a bloke would behind the wheel, but Nic did, and Maz also used to give it some stick.

Nippy white cup
Lol Yeah she gave a few people passenger laps....she pretends she has grown up but I still see the twinkle in her eye when she talks about pasting past something

Chris