ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does this sound like a good deal? Yellow Stuff...

S3, Polo
EBC Yellow Stuff pads x4 fronts - £65

I've read that these have impressed a few people on here, and that seems a pretty good price when compared to DS2500's @ £95 a side!

Any opinions?

Tav

Clio 197
Proper track compound isn't it? Boy on Club Polo ran them on his G40 Cup race car and rated them. Not sure on temp ranges but I was under the impression they were more track orientated than the DS2500? I'd def. consider trying them.

Hi there Nero.

A couple of months ago i've installed a full set of Yellowsuff pads at front & rear.

About dist i installed EBC 3GD disc on front and OEM Renault disc at rear.

Breaking seems good at cold and seemd to get better and better when they get warm & hot.

I have not yet drive on track, but i do a lot of mountain roads and the braking difference between standard brake setup and EBC Yellowstuff setup seems very good.

And at last but not less important... price!, Yellowstuff are not that expensive as DS2500 or Carbone Loraine and has a great performance.

Just another thing, yellowstuff pads dust like crazy! (i think this is a common thing on track oriented pads).

And the 65 pounds price is very good.