ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does ths belong to someone on here?

Mondeo ST220
not my thing, that paint is crazy lol. obviously quite a bit of work gone into that though

Da

Less
Chav? I wouldn't say that, not to everyone's taste admittedly but have seen far far worse on here!
A good effort, least it's been done professionally! :approve:

Black Gold 182 W/CupPacks
looks like its been done to a decent standard, unlike most chav motors. But definatly an acquired taste styling wise lol, not for me

Mk2 Clio dci
seen this near gt yarmouth a few times, when i've been over that way, looks alright in person.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
oh dear, its abit ummm......... its that noise a mechanic, or plumber makes when he looks at you car/pips, eessst.
the market for that thin will be tiney, i bet the reserve is like 6 grand or somehting silly like that, alot of these modifies wayy overestimate the value of the car, they think because theyhave put 10 grand of mods in it they are entitles to 10 grand back,

i need to get a pick of the clios kicking about wishaw there are 3 of them and they are done up like these uttter ned mobiles, there si ablack one, which is ok because y ou cant make out the mods, a bright yellow one i mean like the same colour as the golden arches it is often parked at, and there is a turquise one which is revolting to say the least, not good

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
p3248_sm2.jpg

AETV69673208_5b.jpg

Looks like the one on the left if you ask me...lol

ph1 172
i wouldnt be seen dead is something like this. dont c why someone would waste all their time and money making something look this disgusting!

No one on here owns that car.
If they do, they are keeping very quiet about it - hmmm I can't think why lol.

Black Ph1 172
Each to their own, but my own is 'wtf?!!'

Still cheaper to look at that than pay for an acid trip :D

Good luck to them on selling it, would probably be a bit tricky to get it back to standard for sale now :S