ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dog Piss

Ok, so i get up on sunday morning ready for a day of washing, waxing, hoovering and adjusting and what do i see........ A f***kin dog had pissed all over my rear alloy causing a weired blotch effect all over it - the same seems to have happened to my other rear wheel. It comes off but requires some serious elbow grease and they look crap at the mo - ive got oz deep dish (light grey in colour) 17s - wo is me, does anybody have any tips - appart from shooting all the dogs in the world of course!! Oh, and alloy wheel cleaner is crap. Thanks dudes

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

my next door neighbours cat has a tendency to do this against my wheels....

fat little mailto:b@st*rd">b@st*rd!!

any help also appreciated :D

Wot, thats about 8 quid init - not too bad i spose - anybody else appart from myself and toms_cup had this prob - any secret techniques? Also how easy is it to get hold of a set of red wing mirror trims?

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by toms123 on 03 February 2004

Ok, so i get up on sunday morning ready for a day of washing, waxing, hoovering and adjusting and what do i see........ A f***kin dog had pissed all over my rear alloy causing a weired blotch effect all over it - the same seems to have happened to my other rear wheel. It comes off but requires some serious elbow grease and they look crap at the mo - ive got oz deep dish (light grey in colour) 17s - wo is me, does anybody have any tips - appart from shooting all the dogs in the world of course!! Oh, and alloy wheel cleaner is crap. Thanks dudes

Devise some sort of dog detector which fits in behind the wheel and as soon as it senses a dog is nearby, it shoots out jets of water which should scare the dog away! From then on it will not want to walk anywhere near your car. Failing that, next time you the dog, set your power washer on him and pretend that you were about to wash the car, in case you upset the owner.

;)

Well, what a vat of knowledge for crazy and slighlty unstable ideas u all are!!!;) Think ill stick with the wonder wheels from now on!!! Im actually going to take the wheels off the car and clean them in me kitchen - i shall be avenged - YOU HEAR ME! I SHALL BE AVENGED hahahahahahahah (evil laugh) THE WORLD WILL BE MINE!!! Ahem, sorry, got carried away some what.:oops:

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by rasp on 03 February 2004

wax your wheels?
Dont forget to oil your brakes!

p.s. I accept no responsibility for anyone who injures themseleves from being stupid enough to oil their brakes...

172 Cup

wheel acid is good and its what the proper valeters use. also it stings when the mist gets in your eyes so spray the dogs directly in the face with it and just tell the owners its only water!!

Paul

yeah wax works wonders on wheels, when i wax the car i always do the wheels, the brake dust just comes clean off.