ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dogbone (Edde?)

Is this the whole dogbone or just the bushes?

Would i get the same gain from the 19 mount from GSF as i would from Renault? (sorry dont know what makes them better
icon_redface.gif
)

GSF

Vehicle Make: RENAULT
Vehicle Model: R19
Category : ENGINE & GEARBOX MOUNTS

R10148

same gain? i have powerflex bishes in mine and it rules

I don't rate them very highlty and have always said that.

One forum member on here has reiently proved me correct as ther bolts have started to wear using these mounts.

I'm not sure hich is right it might be the other one R10108. Have a look on williams clio for a picture then go to GSF etc for it.

You should get the same effect yep most likly its the same part they sell.

Clio 172 Cup
same gain? i have powerflex bishes in mine and it rules

I have just got a set of powerflex bushes through the post, will fit them tomorrow.

Are the old bushes easy to knock out with a socket/punch and hammer, I haven't got a press.

Is there any difference, can you feel the vibarations through the car more?

Last edited:
I'm not sure hich is right it might be the other one R10108. Have a look on williams clio for a picture then go to GSF etc for it.

So its the whole thing?

What actually makes it better?

Cheers Bailey

So its the whole thing?

What actually makes it better?

Yep should be no idea to be totaly sure. Look on williams clio they'll have a picture of the bit so you'll know what you need.

Its an extra mount though, its the type used on the 172 and 182 it attaches the gearbox to the subframe so you have 4 mounts then.

Yep should be no idea to be totaly sure. Look on williams clio they'll have a picture of the bit so you'll know what you need.

Its an extra mount though, its the type used on the 172 and 182 it attaches the gearbox to the subframe so you have 4 mounts then.

Ahhhh so thats why you can ditch your top mont if you use it?

Might have to look arounf for a Cup box then as the valver one is fooked (keeps spitting its diff)

Ahhhh so thats why you can ditch your top mont if you use it?

Might have to look arounf for a Cup box then as the valver one is fooked (keeps spitting its diff)

Nope cannot stop using any mount its just an extra one this. Bin the top mount and your engine shakes like mad.