ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Don’t you just hate it when.......

.......you are polishing your car and then you get half way around and it gets too dark to carry on ! Fair dos tho, one side of my car is gleaming ! Annoying tho ! Thatll teach me for starting to wash my car at 8:00pm ! It was the first time I had polished it too ! Gutted !

GR7

Shiny red R32

If you try polishing your car late in the evening, when the air is starting to get damp it is very difficult to remove the polish and the paintwork looks awful.

Well the paintwork looks good, just half of the car is covered ! I cant polish it in the sun so there is not much other time to polish it apart from the evening really.

GR7

Shiny red R32

You must be in the west Rentaghost! I am on the much drier east side, beside Muirfield where the Open Golf is on right now, but as you can see from the TV, it has been raining for much of today, which has made the game more interesting than yesterday when it was hot, dry, sunny and no wind, so a bit boring to watch.