ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Done Ph1-Ph2 Dash Conversion -> Heater Controls

MX5 NC 2.0 Sport
I just upgraded my ph1 sunflower to the ph2 dashboard.
Since the ph1 doesn't have climate control but just normal aircon i was thinking to put this "normal" clio panel in.

$(KGrHqFHJE!E88,mKty3BPceZsy1n!~~60_12.jpg

Found some pix of the back and from the look of the connectors they seem to be the same (Green and white).
Assuming this works that only leaves the rear window heating part to solve (as this is controlled by the same panel/ in the ph1).

Which wires (of the green/white connecters) do i need to connect to the seperate connector for the window heating as it is on the ph2.

Some other people have done this upgrade so im assuming some of you guys should know :D

Last edited:

robmuns

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
I've done mine with that heater control and it works fine, there is a guide to do this in the guides section, probably worth taking a look at that as it explains how to wire it all up

MX5 NC 2.0 Sport
I've done mine with that heater control and it works fine, there is a guide to do this in the guides section, probably worth taking a look at that as it explains how to wire it all up

Allright perfect :D
But the rear window heating problem must still be adressed as the guide only covers how to rewire them so the unlocking/locking function works with the heater button.
As i never use the lock/unlock button anyway id rather keep the rear window heating button to do what its for ;)