ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Done the wheels today

iceberg 172
It was my day off today so i decided to go into work and paint the wheels. done them polaris grey(ford). while doing the wheels thought i would re-do the bullets to match. hope you all like;)

DSC00315.gif

DSC00317.gif

DSC00319.gif

DSC00324.gif

DSC00325-1.gif

DSC00327.gif

DSC00307.gif

very different than the silver me thinks

Last edited:
How the hell did you do that in a day? I've got 4 spares that have taken easily a whole day already so far, and I've not even got to the primer stage yet.

Once the painting starts I'm assuming that's easily a long weekend considering the time it takes between primer, paint and lacquer.

iceberg 172
How the hell did you do that in a day? I've got 4 spares that have taken easily a whole day already so far, and I've not even got to the primer stage yet.

Once the painting starts I'm assuming that's easily a long weekend considering the time it takes between primer, paint and lacquer.

wheels weren't scuffed so i was just a case of rubbing down the stone chips with 320 grit paper, bit of etch primer here and there and scotch all over,then it was ready for the promoter and colour. 10 mins to dry in spray mode in the booth and then laquer. took 35mins in bake mode.

Bullets were done while the promoter went off so took 25mins tops.

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
those look awesome mate, fancy doing a foreigner? lol

btw ive passed your motor a few times outside your work it looks really really good and have you sprayed the bit below the windscreen? dont know what its called lol

iceberg 172
those look awesome mate, fancy doing a foreigner? lol

btw ive passed your motor a few times outside your work it looks really really good and have you sprayed the bit below the windscreen? dont know what its called lol
yeah i have mate. called the scuttle. painted it same as the wheels along with all the grilles

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
Looking to get this done to my 172's. Could make yourself some monies :p

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks like you did a decent job mate, looks much better than standard, breaks up the car nicely :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
just to be akward I prefer the standard colour lots more :)