ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donington Park - Trophy on track pics

Lee

BMW M2C
EVOgone said:
Wheres the 3 wheelin......

Get onto Bedford for the 17th April!

I wasn't impressed with the lack of them. Virtually all those pics were taken on my first session. You'll notice there's no passenger in all the tight corner ones. According the guy in the MCS who followed me for a while I was on three wheels quite often, obviously the photographer wasn't in the right places.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nice pics lee. The craner curves are one of the best sequence of corners in the UK track callender.

Lee

BMW M2C
Ali said:
Nice pics lee. The craner curves are one of the best sequence of corners in the UK track callender.

And by far the scariest series of corners I've ever driven. lol The wind was really whipping around there and a couple of times the back end went very light.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Lee said:
I wasn't impressed with the lack of them. Virtually all those pics were taken on my first session. You'll notice there's no passenger in all the tight corner ones. According the guy in the MCS who followed me for a while I was on three wheels quite often, obviously the photographer wasn't in the right places.

You would love Bedford if you havent already done it...!

Lee

BMW M2C
I'll add that to the list of new tracks to do this year. :D

So far that's Donington done, next is Mallory, Cadwell is later in the year seeing as I had to miss that last year.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lee said:
And by far the scariest series of corners I've ever driven. lol The wind was really whipping around there and a couple of times the back end went very light.

Soft lad! lol... In a kart it's flat out and the corner at the bottom is a comfort lift in 6th over 100mph.... lol..

Turbos.
Donnington is a cool circuit, as said the craner curves are a treat. Nice photos and i'd love to catch up with you on a trackday to see how the Trophy is.