ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donington Track day 20/10/07

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
Just a few pics of the 5 today.Did well failed on noise tho and got flagged in after couple of sessions but hay hoe.

Attachments

• DSC_5211.JPG
    DSC_5211.JPG
    317.8 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_4839.JPG
    DSC_4839.JPG
    310.3 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC_4975.JPG
    DSC_4975.JPG
    310.8 KB · Views: 85
  • XSP_6284.JPG
    XSP_6284.JPG
    274.4 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC_4724.JPG
    DSC_4724.JPG
    261.7 KB · Views: 64

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Wicked Photos would love to do a track day around donnington, how much was it?

Nippy white cup
Yep...apparently there is one particular lady who kicks up a real stink about the noise. As said above the daft thing is when we were stood in the pits having the briefing a plane flew over and you couldn't hear anything yet cars making probably less than half the noise weren't allowed on!

Chris

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
it was 98db limit, yeah the jets taking off its rubbish.Not to mention that the track has been there for years. Its the residents choice to live so close to a race track!
It cost 105quid for the morning session, open pit and free second driver, full gp circuit also.I thought it were a good deal. Letmy mate have a drive as he did most of the work to the car so only fair. Easily pulled away from an exige and a few impreza's, lost out to most round the corners tho, Even with the koni adjustables on it? Wish i had taken the cup round maybe next time.

The pix were taken by a photography company there on the day, 20quid for a cd ofpix... bit pricey but there are some good shots. Saw G40Steve in his trophy, looking good

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Sweet pics dude - I love 5s :D

That side exit pipe is mad hehe!

Dan

RenaultSport 172.
its maddly loud lol.

i can imagine. i had a side exit on the red clio, and that was a straight pipe from the manifold with a tip on....loud as you like.