ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donny South

Hm, ive been recruited to the frogford stand with the rest of a club im a mod of - Urban Styler, and i now understand these are your main rivals for the car count at Donny??

how funny as i have clio sport stickers on display lol, i wanted to be with the rest of the clios :(

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

noooooooo come back to ours, its the numbers that count, if people dont like the look of your car then its there problem!!

tell the other lot that you are already comitted to cliosport ;)

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

If your car swings the vote to make them have the biggest club turnout Im gonna stick your member card.... ;) hehe, you know the rest.

Last year they cheated, they were getting vans and all sorts of sh*t from the car park to boost their numbers - and they still lost! hahahaha! :devilish:

lol, at first i thoguht it was a stand for the modding site i mod for, but surely its a bit sneaky by forgford lol

[Edited by Rousey on 26 July 2004 at 10:33pm]

;) ive even got the tax disk holder and key ring lol, and im gonna miss the southend meet as its the day i go on holiday,a nd i live ins outhend :( and i missed that last once cos i was ona abn, life not fair :(

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

oh, and our stand is much much better, we have a marquee (2!), banners, music, generator, fridge, better company... ;)

Nissan Jewk

yeah and ill be on the stand, so surely thats reason enough to wanna put your car on our stand?

go dam it, i didnt even knew clio sport had a stand there till they said who forgford was trying to BEAT, i was like :eek:

and i said to the owner of our site, id do it, cos hes trying to represent us on their stand, but theres like 6 other cruising forums on the stand to

Nissan Jewk

tell them you cant do it! dont be letting us down! or well get loony and liquid_ice onto you and trust me, you dont want that!

Nissan Jewk

well you said it... if you got CS stickers, then you got no choice but to sit on our stand!