ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donor dilemma

16V F7R

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16V
Been tinkering a bit more.
Interior roof console swapped over to a none sunroof version. Infra red sensor cover cracked, so need a new one of those. Immobiliser works perfectly now it’s dry all the time with the dreaded sunroof finally gone.
5F56A00F-E905-420C-B7A0-569B49FF74BA.jpeg

IMG_7677.jpeg

IMG_7682.jpeg

IMG_7678.jpeg

IMG_7680.jpeg

IMG_7685.jpeg

More interior bits went in to fully finish off the interior. I am missing one plastic strip insert on the front seat belts sliders that are on the B pillar. I am pretty pleased that every other little cover and cap I seem to have.

IMG_7652.jpeg

IMG_7595.jpeg

All my grab handles are back on the roof as well but didn’t photo that.

I gave the car a good layer of wax rather than the spray ceramic coat and then I finally managed to complete the appearance of this Valver that I was going for, when some Willy wheels came up for sale that I had been waiting for. I originally wanted to have Willy wheels refurbed in silver but when I saw a set like this come up for sale in anthracite with a diamond cut lip a while back, I didn’t have the funds at the time. I thought this will look better than silver and especially gold on this black car. Anyway, another set came up for sale in the north east and I quickly headed up there to purchase them.

IMG_7648.jpeg

IMG_7647.jpeg

16V F7R

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16V
IMG_7871.jpeg
IMG_7900.jpeg
IMG_7903.jpeg

This winter I wold like to take the rear beam off to be refurbished and then start to strip the engine bay and get a deep clean and some stuff powder coated, as well as the rocker cover refurbed, if I get time.