ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dont Buy Lexus Lights

clio 1.6
they are wanted by inky chvs nowadays well i think so and even the lexus company dont like them anymore have u eva looked at any new lexus none of em have them.

Nissan 350Z
Lexus lights - every chav in the world buys them... often you see a car with lexus clusters but steel wheels - real classy. I think they look crap... they'll never grace any car of mine (unless its a lexus).

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
i wonder if you can buy after market lights that arent lexus style for the lexus's that have the lexus style lights? hehe

Megane Mk4
dunno .. but renault now do a "lexus style" light cluster for the clio as standard dont they ?? ..... sad!! pmsl

ph2 172
Certain types of Lexus lights were not too bad when they first appeared on the market a few years ago, but when you start seeing every saxo and nova with em the slight liking wears off very quickly.

Even dump valves are classed as tacky now, they are branded chump valves on Fiestaturbo.com, mainly as you can now buy 'immitation' ones. How sad can people be!

SLK 350
Don't buy Lexus lights?

potter_o_rly_owl.jpg

SC 172 FF
the normal style lexus lights are pants now, theyv been rinsed!.....

sum of the other styles though like the black 1s are OK....i just sprayed my lights blue lol

allthough at the end of the day its down 2 individual taste!

mk1 phase 3
mattrt said:
i wonder if you can buy after market lights that arent lexus style for the lexus's that have the lexus style lights? hehe
:dapprove: made me wonder anyway

oh, and im not too keen on lexus lights!! never mind on a clio...they're horrible!!! whats wrong with the standard lights?!?!

Megane Mk4
I'm trying to buy some more originals for mine so I can get rid of the lexus I've got on...

car_20112005_003.jpg

about time I took them off

I've seen the light!! :D

Mini Cooper S sport
Ally said:
Your irony might not be understood by some people on here ;)

As long as at least one person does, that's OK ;)

Actually those Renault ones look OK, not cheap and nasty. I prefer standard, but I think those ones aren't *too* bad :) .

Last edited:
  ex Clio 172 owner :(
l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
I've no CS stickers ... easily spotted!! ;)

Well .... thats my excuse
:D :clown: ;)

Sorry mate but those 182 stickers spoil the whole look of your car and say more about the type of driver than the type of Clio.

Megane Mk4
Chris1.4RT said:
Sorry mate but those 182 stickers spoil the whole look of your car and say more about the type of driver than the type of Clio.

Needed something to stand out ... lol

aint bothered about comments on it ... I'm used to the stick, plus I dont care now :D :cool: ;) :clown: :approve:

:rofl:

Renaultsport Clio V6
there is a v6 255 in plymouth with lexus lights and blue metal wheel valve caps. People have no taste

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i've never been a fan of lexus lights, i have black led's on mine and i love them, people either love them or hate them really...
Pictures1721.jpg

Mégane RS
I have lexus style lights too, i'm happy with them for now

lightslexus.jpg

those black led style light are the brake and sidelights at the top or bottom?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Vinnyc19 said:
I have lexus style lights too, i'm happy with them for now

those black led style light are the brake and sidelights at the top or bottom?

brake and lights at top, fog lights at bottom, everyone now and then my back lights dont come on at all so i have to turn my car off then on again :S

pbirkett said:
Lexus lights - every chav in the world buys them... often you see a car with lexus clusters but steel wheels - real classy. I think they look crap... they'll never grace any car of mine (unless its a lexus).

Yeah I have seen loads of cr*p motors like that like normal 106's & corsa's totally standard on steelies, with with the lexus lights.

I have always thought they look sh*te tbh.

Mégane RS
Addz said:
brake and lights at top, fog lights at bottom, everyone now and then my back lights dont come on at all so i have to turn my car off then on again :S

i wanted to get a set of the leds too but think i have just changed my mind lol, can you not wire it up so the brake/sidelights are at the bottom? cant believe they dont come on sometimes lol

RS Clio 172 mk2
addz ur 05 clio should have the brakelights at the bottom if i'm not mistaken!!! the fogs at the top. the older ph2's had the brake lights at the top and fogs at the bottom :approve: