ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dont let the Mrs Drive your car :(

Clio MK2 172
Long RANT!

On the w/e went up to Cheltenham to visit a mate, so drove from good old Wales on a glorious day. On the way there my girlfriend was in a funny sort of mood and decided to pretend to spit her chewing gum at my head!? ok, by accident I hope it just popped out of her mouth flew through the air hit my shoulder and dropped into the handbrake box....Great. I can't get it out so any suggestions would be welcome.

After driving to the bowling alley and parking up with a few mates we went bowling, so the Mrs. offered to drive the car back so I could have a beer. Cool. Not so cool. When we decided to leave the venue there wasn't a car parked directly in front mine. So the Mrs. has now started the car and is ready to reverse, well what I thought anyway only she had it in 1st and was on route to mount the island/pavement which separates the cars in front. WTF. she then topped off the afternoon by pulling off a main roundabout in second gear, which the smell of a burning clutch was with us all the way home. What an afternoon. Poor Clio.

Anyone have any similar type experiences?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
my missus 1/2 kerbed one of my std 172 alloys all the way around the rim. They were all perfect to begin with, she isn't driving the car with the Turinis on.

RB 200 Cup!
not my girlfriend but i let my cousin have a spin in my 1.6 dynamique - stupid cow swerved aorund a fuckin black bird sitting on the road and hit the kerb. bearing in mind my car is lowered she promptly smacked the front splitter off - made the b**ch pay for another one tho!

RB 200 Cup!
several previous owners - alright kinda body (not in some weird insest kinda fanaticism) havent got pics im afraid cos am only asking for a fiver - the surprise is when you get her - you dont like you can either return to sender or stuff her in a canal

RB 200 Cup!
i know this has gotten off topiv but oh well.....

anyways paypal is fine but i charge a 5% fee as paypal sucks. to compensate for this i'll throw in a free make up kit with her

RB 200 Cup!
ive got lil 4 year old cousins (male) as well - could be used for slaves i.e. cleaning your 182 perhaps?

RenaultSport clio 172 cup
has anyone got any blonde nympho bisexual cousins with blue eyes and a cute voice. these are the only specs my shag have for a threes up! nearly found one saturday but her eyes were brown( having loads of fun looking) and theres a suprising amount of would lesbians out there too. where they all come from ehe?

ST
Timmay said:
ive got lil 4 year old cousins (male) as well - could be used for slaves i.e. cleaning your 182 perhaps?

Nah thats not legal in this country lol

Tho i could maybe wax your female cousin..

Racing Blue 182
i let my mrs drive my 182 ( shes 17 and insured on it ) wasnt that bad, although she decided she was a racing car driver and scared the s**t out me