ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

don't look if u hate modded cars!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Mk1 16v
I absolutely hate any spoiler other than cup/v6 so im not liking the spoiler sorry!

Colour combo looks fookin ace though! cant wait to see more pics :D

oh and wheels are mint, are they renault fitment? im sure i seen those only in honda fitment!

tiTTy & SV650
If you haven't got anything nice to say, then why bother replying?!

I'm not gonna comment, the thread title warns you... I don't like 'kitted' cars but like modded cars but I ignored the warning and looked.

I'm not a fan of modded cars but curiosity got the better of me and had to have a look...

Have to say, from what I've seen (personal preferences aside), the finish is absolutely supurb. Where would the number plate go though, as putting that on would ruin it!

(and what engine has it got?)

Chocolate Bar™
spoilers way to big but other than that i think its ok :) would be nice to see the rest of the car anyhow. wheels look nice too

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
no the title says don't look if u hate modded cars!! i love modified cars but thats too much lol. modifying includes going faster not just jumbo jet spoilers.

I don't se the need for that silly rear wing?
I also don't like the exhuast pipes, why 4? or does it have a 6.0 litre engine, as mine only needs 2 pipes for my 3.0 litre....lol

other than that it looks ok :)

whatever "floats your boat" I guess ;)

Simon

You got any more pics of it ??
I will keep an eye out for you as you live quite near me, your car won't be that hard to notice now !

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yes shame about the nasty comments but this is clisport, and if you don't have a set of turini's, cup spoiler, splitter, silvervisions, decat and stripped interior you must be a total chav... :rolleyes:

may i refer everyone who posted a nasty comment to the forum rules page. This is posted in every forum i beleive. It requests that you refrain form making offensive comments about other peoples cars.

don't start with this 'free speech' crapola, you agreed to the forum rules when you signed up, so if you don't like it, bog off.

there is no need to write such spiteful comments.
:)

*** posted respectfully to all users/members who decided to slate this users car. ***

Chocolate Bar™
indeed, well said. it comes to something when the forum users cant post pics of their own cars without being personally ridiculled. Cliosport would be a boring place if every modified clio looked the same

cock mobile.
seb182 said:
yes shame about the nasty comments but this is clisport, and if you don't have a set of turini's, cup spoiler, splitter, silvervisions, decat and stripped interior you must be a total chav... :rolleyes:

I don't have a decat, but please don't tell anyone, I'll get slated :dapprove:

seeing that makes me want to sell mine :dead:

respect for posting it knowing what would happen though

question for the do-gooders: "would you actually drive that to your local then?" ... didn't think so :rasp:

M140i/Orange 182
tbh, i think comments made in this thread have problery scared the poor guy off...shame.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
TheJesus said:
seeing that makes me want to sell mine :dead:

respect for posting it knowing what would happen though

question for the do-gooders: "would you actually drive that to your local then?" ... didn't think so :rasp:

i wouldn't personally, but i wouldn't slate the car like some on here.

i wouldn't personally want to own/drive cdmulins or crazy clio's cars but it doesn't mean i can't appreciate the work gone into them for example. :)

no doubt there are people who see me in my racing blue 182 and think i am a chav aswell, everyone has an opinion, it just varies how those are expressed.

each to their own!

Der Panzer
Not my cup of tea at all. Good effort for putting the hours in though, wish I had that dedication.

A SHED!
seb182 said:
i wouldn't personally, but i wouldn't slate the car like some on here.

i wouldn't personally want to own/drive cdmulins or crazy clio's cars but it doesn't mean i can't appreciate the work gone into them for example. :)

no doubt there are people who see me in my racing blue 182 and think i am a chav aswell, everyone has an opinion, it just varies how those are expressed.

each to their own!

Totally agree mate, some right c*cks on here who slate anything,unless it nice and subtle......:)

clio i think
thanks for the comments people, any other spoiler would look too small because of the mods i've done on my car. car is being done in wyatts green Brian. wheels are renault fitment, pics of the rest of the car will follow end of the week when finished. bonnet is gonna set the car off if u like something different......1.2 16v by the way lol, good for petrol i guess 45mpg

a burnt one
agree with seb, ive lost count of the amount of posts ive read where someone posts pics of a standard 172/182 to be greeted with whoops of.

"wow its amazing"
"i love it"
"excellent job"
"i love that car"
even though its exactly the same as theirs but in a different shade blue/red/yellow etc

but then if they were to post the same car with clear lexus lights we would then be met with 4 pages of chavtastic comments about how he has "ruined a perfectly good reno"

as a clio owner he has as much right as everyone else to post on here, and by posting pics, even with the thread warning, he leaves himself open to comments and criticism, now comments and criticism are fair enough but when it starts getting nasty and borders on personal insults about being a chav, its mibbe a bit too much.

so 10/10 for effort mate, but i dont like the spoiler, although i know what you mean about a smaller one looking silly

ps, dont post a front pic as if you dont have silvervisions we'll have to endure another 4 pages of upstarts telling you "it will finish youre car off nicely mate"

youll learn to live with the people who continously post up threads about who has the fastest car betwwen 182/172, these are the ones too thick to realise that the difference between them makes no difference and are content wasting away hours arguing about 3-4bhp safe without the knowledge that with figures so close it comes down to driver skill and fitting silvervisions or coating wheels in anthracite makes no fricking odds at all:approve:

Shhh
Clio_romford said:
1.2 16v by the way lol, good for petrol i guess 45mpg

I was driving the 182 before at 70mph on cruise control, reset the mpg trip and managed a stonking 42mpg out of the 1998cc engine. Then when i give it some hoof i lost 1mpg in a matter of 400metres.

Get some full pics of the car tho i think you need a serious engine transplant, maybe that renault 5 with the 172 turbo engine put into the car and then we see who is laughing at the car.

Most people on the site prefer standard cars, and wont do more exterior mods to the car apart from wheels and exhausts. I have a shopping list on my door as thats how it come from renault. I get a slating now and then when i post pictures of the car as its racing blue with stripes inc list..

Think you have opened yourself up to these remarks by putting the title as it is now, maybe you should of put up more pictures of the car and put up a title such as 'what next?' 'what you think?' 'how i am going?' etc, people read the title and expect something from barryboys.com

I would not be suprised if you find your car on that site soon, if its driven about. If it stands out from the norm, then it will be put on that site, if not linked over from here.

As people have said.. Its YOUR car so you can do what you like aslong as you are legal in the insurance department. Thats all we ask...just incase you crash into us..

Good luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.