ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

don't look if u hate modded cars!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  clio i think
my clio at the mo people-
DSC001171.gif

and new wheels
Photo-0019.gif

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
I like modified cars...ones that go quickly and look tidy. I do not like that...

LY 200
Lol@martin

Since when has it been red mate?? Wasnt it black originally or is this a different motor??

clio i think
same car, jus been resprayed from black to red. might not be to peoples likin on this site, but wanted to see how bad comments can get on here lol

black/gold 182
dude at the end of the day its your car, you can do what you like to it and if your happy then thats all that matters,,, enjoy driving it my friend :0)

www.renparts.co.uk
not my cup of Joe but the workmanship looks decent. Nothing worse than a modded car thats been badly painted etc. If you like it thats all that matters.

D

dick

hmm

wheres ur number plate?

think the black bits kinda cool,

lets see the rest tho

insignia
How about total waste of money.It looks like a 16yr old spotty kid has been let loose again.

In his defence-The wheels look nice shame about the rest.

Clio v6
Looks like a trophy in a few months time. I know if it was in my rear view mirror I'd pull over and let you pass.

Enjoy your car.

insignia
Dash said:
Looks like a trophy in a few months time. I know if it was in my rear view mirror I'd pull over and let you pass.

Enjoy your car.

Why whould you let him past? He probably wouldnt have enough power to accelerate past you as he was using you for slip streaming in the first place.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Think i may have seen over near mountnessing/wyatts green a couple of weeks ago?

Da

Less
i like the red and black...but then i'm biased! lol! Will be good to see the complete car tho!

Clio v6
182 sport said:
Why whould you let him past? He probably wouldnt have enough power to accelerate past you as he was using you for slip streaming in the first place.

I'd let him pass to see if he has a cliosport sticker in the window then I'd give him a friendly flash of my headlights.

Da

Less
john.med said:
lives with his mum, has a bum fluff moustache etc...
he asked for opinions on the car, not his lifestyle or whether he does or doesn't live with his f**king mum! I live with my mum, your stereotypical view been what exactly...?? :mad: :rolleyes: :quiet:

Status
Not open for further replies.