ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

don't look if u hate modded cars!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio
I see that car around all the time! It's always at Lakeside.

what do you do? throw up in the lake?

If im been honest, yes i can appreciate the time gone into it and the workmanship, but why, it has de-valued the car soooooooo much and youve got to ask the question, does it look good, No to 90% of the population would probably be the answer, so why bother? Little detail mods to make a car individual are tastefull, but not reforming the shape of the friggin car like that!!!!!!!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
like it, have smae wheels . tho reckon small spoiler would suit it better. good ob mate

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
i want to see some more pics of this in dayliught etc, cant make my mind up on it, i realy don't want to like it, but i think i do!!!

post some more pics please!

2002 172 monaco blue
this is my car(using clio_romford back then), found this stupid childish thread lol
wiley

200 FF Storm Grey
Im sorry but lol.

Apologies for stupid bump, searching for threads of unique 182's for a few ideas, cant find many though :\

Status
Not open for further replies.