ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

don't look if u hate modded cars!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all that random fibreglass crap it won't do 45miles per gallon lol, probably won't even do 45 miles per hour either!

As someone has said the world would be a boring place if everybody thought the same and done the same mods to their cars, at the end of the day this lad has spent time effect and money getting HIS car how he likes it not for other ppl to s**g off, fair enough its not to everyones taste, its not something id go and do but he has, i like the black and the red together looks kool, 45mpg thats good going my 1.4 16v could only manage 32-35 my 172s getting 35-39 :S

Enjoy your car mate

Renault Clio 1.4 RT
I like fast cars, i like modded cars. As said b4 the workmanship looks good, red not my personal favourite colour but gives it a little edge. I do like the exhausts, def to my style, not 2 sure on the spoiler.

On the whole a great effort, a car 2 b proud of, well done! :D

Pikey Truck
Craig172. said:
As someone has said the world would be a boring place if everybody thought the same and done the same mods to their cars, at the end of the day this lad has spent time effect and money getting HIS car how he likes it not for other ppl to s**g off, fair enough its not to everyones taste, its not something id go and do but he has, i like the black and the red together looks kool, 45mpg thats good going my 1.4 16v could only manage 32-35 my 172s getting 35-39 :S

Enjoy your car mate

At the end of the day he posted it up, and any car like that is prone to negative remarks!!

www.renparts.co.uk
can we see pics of the front. Like i said not my personal choice but from what i can see the worksmanship looks very good. I like looking at modified cars. just not what i like to drive.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Not really a fan sorry! But if you like it I suppose thats all that matters.

306 GTI-6
Rcbuk said:
With all that random fibreglass crap it won't do 45miles per gallon lol, probably won't even do 45 miles per hour either!

What a stupid remark. Nice one mate you've succeeded in being a tosser. Really constructive post, thanks for sharing.

How much does all the modifying cost the insurance?

Always wondered how it works - or do you not tell them.

TDI tyre shreader
it looks like a fecking transformer get real pal burn it or sell it to morrisons although i dont think people will lend a pound to it to fill it with shopping

Disastra Coupe
I like it dude. Personally i would never put a bodykit on my car because it's alot of hassle and so on. But I do like the look of them when done properly. And from what I can see, this has been done properly. I like the colour scheming too. Post some more pictures up matey, if you haven't been scared off by some of the idiots on here who can't respect how much work and money goes into these type of cars.

C

Cupster

I love modded cars, but I think what I can see the bumper and spoiler is all wrong (IMO). Wheels are bruk down mate send em back to the US. I do like the red and black though. Would not look right if you did not have those lights.

172 coming soon
I had to pick my laptop off the ground, cos i dropped it due to laughing so much..

The 2-tone doesnt go too well, the shopping trolley-esque spoiler, dodgy rims and scaffold pipes destroy that car in my opinion..

Im all for fully modified cars, as in the bigger the kit/rims, the better, but that thing just aint right..

Clio Assassin on the loose by the look of it :S

None
haha my 50cc Scooter was prone to lift off. Mainly cos it was doing nearly 70 instead of its 30mph intended speed lol

172 coming soon
MK2Clio1.gif

MK2Clio2.gif

http://cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=138444

Feel free to take a look, and comment, cos after all, this IS a PUBLIC forum, and positive AND negative comments are viable :)

Last edited:
  1.8 Civic EX
sorry, I much prefer the back and red one!

leave it out guys, this guy got a ribbin' first time round....no need to bring it back and kick off again...

i think it's alright, different, but i guess he needs truni's, coilovers and silver visions...lol :clown:

172 coming soon
Well if he doesnt want comments and criticism, he shouldnt put the pics up, its as simple as that..

I got good and bad comments on my thread, but im still here... didnt drive me to drink or anything :D

1.8 Civic EX
yeah but your thread isn't 6 pages long of insults...

not trying to kick off at you, just think the owner of the red and black one has probably had enough of bad comments....

172 coming soon
There was a few pages deleted from my thread, all bad..

Im not saying that just because i had alot of pages of bad comments, he should get it too, im jst saying that this is what he should expect from alot of non-modified car fans, jealous people, people that dont like certain colour/part choice etc etc..

I'll leave it at that before i get down for spamming :$ lol

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I'm not a fan of the fog lights or the mirrors on the blue one. But other than that.

172 coming soon
lanky said:
I'm not a fan of the fog lights or the mirrors on the blue one. But other than that.

Cheers...

Those fog lights are angel eyes.. at night, they have a blue ring around the outside of each 1.. must get a few night pics up.. they really look well with the colour of the car in my opinion..

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Cool, I like the sideskirts, just the rear bumper is a tad high, compared to the rest. Interior looks swish.
Is the install trimmed the same?

clio i think
that baby blue clio is buttas, cheap prima bumpers, 4 fogs, cheapo wheel arches. god wats next gti-r bonnet vent. oh you got one already lol
plus your door looks the wrong color too. when your car looks this bad, how you could talk about mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.