ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dont u hate w*nkers!!!!

E60 diesel powah
went out last nite...after a top nite, me n mates/cousins decided to go n get a takeaway, i drove...half hour later.....(outside my uni)along side 3other cars got window screen smashed too

DSC07801.jpg

DSC07803.jpg

DSC07805.jpg

DSC07804.jpg

:(

Yamaha R6
mofo's.. aslong as there isnt glass all over your interior.. that never goes away..

Jealousy's a b*tch.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Shame dude, insurance allow for one free windscreen a yr tho?!

IF fully Comp

They allow as many windscreen changes as u need!!!

Its always a one off excess for windscreens

Normally £50 or £60 by some and as much as £100 (by very few)

Still cheaper then having it done privatly

And it doesnt effect ur no claims or anything :D

tiTTy & SV650
at least its not the bonnet or the roof, can be sorted pretty cheaply without affecting your NCB, still utter c**k though....

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
He climbed onto the bonnet to hit the windscreen...

Were any of the other cars around vandalised?

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Yeah didn't know whether he parked alongside 3 other cars, or 3 other cars got their windscreen's smashed.

Cam

182 Cup
hey dutty how does it looked they did it??? couple got done over near my gfs house and they did it with their feet, scratches galore. A$$holes all of em!!! whats the point!!!!!

Titanium 182
b******s!

could of been worse tho could have damaged the paint work or summit at least the insurance will get your windscreen done right away!

K20 EG Hatch
thats shite Immi!

I was driving my mrs old mini for a while and someone smashed the windscreen on that, cost £50 to be replaced.
Judgin by the bottom pics u got it sorted then?

Mini Cooper S sport
I can only echo what everyone else has said..utter scum. I'd say I hope they catch them but I'm sure it won't happen and the w*****s will get away with it, as usual.

I know it's s**t, but at least they didn't key it all round. I'd rather have my windscreen smashed than the bodywork vandalised.

I really wonder why any of us bother having nice cars. I've seriously considered selling the 182 and buying some crap old banger then I won't have to worry anymore.

'18 Megane dci
Not nice mate, at all, look on the bright side, you got a nice new windscreen out of it, just had mine replaced due to a big chip/crack, superb for night driving. :(