ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door Cards

How do you take these off? How are they held on? Do they just pull off with a bit of firm force, or is there a special way?

Cheers, Tim

what car is it on?

My valver you need to unscrew the bottom pocket pannel bit (needs star shaped screw driver) once that panel is off then you need to unscrew and remove the door handel and then the door car just clips off. There is some sort of stringy glue used as well to hold the card on so its a bit messy and annoying.

Kev

What about the back ones?

Its a Ph2 Valver, Ive found a crashed one, gonna be having the interior, was gonna take the door cards too...

Then a decision, keep the Ph1 interior, or put the Ph2 one in... not sure which to have!

Tim

Cant remember but when i swapped mine for the leather trim i found the front door cards harder than any other part. The back ones took bout 5 mins each.

Cheers mate!

I imagine once Ive got the door inside door handle bit off, its just a case of pulling it off. If it ends up been too much hasstle Ill just leave them in I think....

Tim